Appropriate for: All skin types pre-conditioned by using Retinol Complex 0.25% or another retinoid productPURPOSE: Enhance skin tone, texture, and resiliencyRESULTS:
- Retinol Complex 1.0
WHEN TO APPLY: In the evening after cleansing and toning and before applying your moisturizer. If a retinol product has never been used before, begin twice a week 2-3 days apart, increasing frequency slowly until daily use is tolerated.WHERE TO APPLY: Face (neck and chest if desired)
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Enhanced skin tone and texture
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following.
- 29.6 mL / 1 FL. Oz.
- TSA Friendly
You could earn 25
Brilliant Distinctions® Points with this purchase.
- Customer Reviews
- Physician Feedback
- On Call with Christopher K. Patronella, M.D. Even More Reasons to Use a Retinoid. Few skin care ingredients have been as extensively studied—and proven—as retinoids. Read More
- List of Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycine Soja Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Squalane, Retinol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Ceramide 3, Bisabolol, Phytosterols, Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Skin Care Concierge Team
- Our Skin Care Concierge Team is ready to assist you. Call 855-754-6700, 8am - 6pm CST, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
- Try these additional products for optimal results.