SECTION 2 – E-COMMERCE
TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTERESTS, YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT TERMS BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM US.
2. Pricing. All prices are quoted in US Dollars ($).
3. Orders. After your order is placed on the Website, we will email you to acknowledge that we have received your order. Your order is not deemed accepted by us until we send a shipping notice email to your email address. The total price of your order will be charged to your credit card or debit card when your order is shipped.
You may request a cancellation of your order within 48 hours of submission on the Website by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we may not receive and process your cancellation request before we accept and ship your order, in which case your cancellation request may not be effective.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email, billing address, or phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We reserve the right to cancel your order if the product is not available, if we are unable to obtain authorization of your payment, or for any other reason deemed acceptable by us.
4. Payment. We accept the following forms of payment:
We reserve the right to request additional identification to verify your payment.
Payment Processing – We may make available to you various payment processing methods to facilitate the purchase of products from the Website. You must abide by any relevant terms and conditions or other legal agreement, whether with us or with a third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. We may add or remove payment processing methods at our sole discretion and without notice to you. You agree to pay for any products that you order and that we may charge your credit card or other form of payment that you indicate for any products ordered, along with any additional amounts including any taxes.
Taxes – You are responsible for any taxes, customs fees, or duties ("Taxes"), and must pay for products without any reduction for taxes. If we are obligated to collect or pay Taxes, the Taxes will be invoiced to you, unless you provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority.
5. Limitations. The availability of products is subject to change at any time. The packaging of the products may vary from that shown on the Website. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the product will be corrected.
Any health-related content on our Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. All such content is general in nature and may not be suitable for your needs. Never delay seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on our Website.
6. Accuracy of Information You Provide. We rely on the information that you provide through the Website, including name, contact information, and billing information. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address, phone number and credit card number and expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, we or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update your registration information and payment information within 30 days of any change.
7. Shipping. Orders are currently shipped using FedEx. Monday – Friday only. Most orders are shipped within 2 business days from the order date. Orders placed on weekends and select holidays are usually processed on the next business day. If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment information, or if the order contains out of stock item(s), your order processing and shipping may be delayed. We reserve the right to change the means of shipment on any order.
Shipping Rates – Standard shipping is free. Expedited shipping costs will vary.
8. Returns/Refunds. Allergan's offers a 30-day Money Back Guarantee.
To initiate a return, simply use the pre-paid shipping label included in the box, then drop off your package at any FedEx location. You may return your product within 30 days after your purchase date. Simply return the product(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund, excluding shipping and handling.
Allow 7-10 business days for the return to be processed and credited back to your account.
Note that if the product was damaged in shipment, the return authorization request must be made within 14 calendar days of receipt.
9. Compliance and Complaints. We do not have any obligation to censor or review any Third-Party Content or to monitor use of the Website. However, you agree that we may, without notice or liability, disclose to third parties any of your information, monitor use of the Website and monitor, review and retain any Content if we believe in good faith that such activity is reasonably necessary to provide the Website to customers, ensure adherence to or enforce these Terms, comply with any laws or regulations, respond to any allegation of illegal conduct or claimed violation of third party rights, or protect us or others. If we receive a complaint relating to use of the Website by you, you acknowledge and agree that we may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability, investigate the complaint, and restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, including your Account.